- Posted by Gilleen Witkowski
- On January 16, 2017
- 0 Comments
- Canada, dogs, dogwalking, petcare, puppies, snow, Toronto, Toronto dog walker, winter
Total time: 2 hours (1 hour to gather ingredients, 1 hour to build)
- Winter climate
- Snow (type: packing, not too icy, not too loose)
- Open area (field, park, etc.)
- Warm clothes
- 1 carrot piece (nose)
- 2 broccoli pieces (eyes)
- 1 handful of blueberries (mouth)
- 1 leash
- Find your build site
Find a place where you want to build your snow dog, and make sure your snow is in fact in “snow ball” condition.
- The body section
Start your build by forming your snow dog’s mid section out of the snow.
- The head
Next, form a smaller snow ball and attach it to the body – this will be your snow dog’s head.
- Ears and tail
Most dogs have cute ears and a tail of some kind, and this snow dog is no exception. Form these to your liking and attach to your snow dog.
- Eyes, nose, and mouth
Use your carrot for your snow dog’s nose, the broccoli pieces for eyes, and blueberries for its mouth.
- Attach leash
And voila! Congratulations, you now have a snow dog.